GoToTags is looking to hire a full time energetic and smart individual to manage our BUYNFCTAGS ecommerce operations in Seattle. We are a small, smart and efficient team focused on delivering software and physical products for the up-and-coming Internet of Things revolution. This is a very important role and a unique opportunity to join a fun and exciting company.
- Responsible for all BUYNFCTAGS related duties after the point an order has been placed.
- Work closely with other team members in sales, engineering, tech support, finance and management.
- Use our ecommerce and shipping systems to fulfil orders; pick the correct products, pack the box, determine the correct shipping vendor and ship the order.
- All customer service inquiries. We use Zendesk as a management system which handles email, phone and online chat interactions with customers.
- Responsible for inventory management; monthly inventory counts, recommendations for re-purchasing; restocking and Amazon FBA.
- Some custom products are manufactured in-house; this includes custom printed cards and labels as well as NFC tag encoding. You will be responsible for operating these commercial printing and encoding systems to manufacture the products.
- Responsible for the content on our public support sites (http://help.buynfctags.com). You will keep the existing content accurate and add new content as you determine it is required based on customer feedback.
- Responsible for the organization of the BUYNFCTAGS office
- Recommend improvements in processes, marketing and products to other team members.
- Daily posting to social media
- As the company grows you will likely be responsible for junior employees.
- High School diploma required; BA+ in college is a bonus
- VERY strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Very strong time management skills; self-tasking and prioritization
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very capable are using the Internet to figure things out for yourself.
- Able to learn new systems and processes quickly and be able to improve on existing processes
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills; articulate, spelling, grammar…
- Experience with ecommerce and order fulfilment systems (Amazon, Magento, Shopify, Shipworks…)
- Experience with shipping vendors (USPS, UPS, FedEx…) and customs processes
- Able to pack orders up to 50 lbs; most are very lightweight
- Basic business math and analytical skills
- Experience with social media is a plus; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube…
- Basic experience with web technologies is a bonus; you will need to know basic HTML when writing support content
- Work in the office Monday through Friday from 8AM to ~3:30PM. We’re not as busy on Fridays so there will often be an opportunity to leave early for the weekend.
- We work with customers worldwide, many in Europe and Asia. Due to the time zone differences we often get important emails in the evening. Expect to work an hour or so at-home on the evenings and on Sunday evening (Asia morning) to check for important emails.
- We are a dog friendly company; there are often dogs in the office and you can bring yours.
- Hourly contractor to full-time employee after initial 1-2 month trial period
- Stock options available once full time
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
- You want to work with smart people who are working with new technologies in an exciting industry
- You want to solve real problems, not just replicate other’s models
- You want to be pushed past your abilities and grow into a better version of yourself
- You want the opportunity of a real financial reward for hard work
- Visit our websites and learn more about us, our products and NFC
- Send us an email! Make sure to include a description of yourself, your resume, your LinkedIn, your availability and compensation requirements. Expect we will call your references.