GoToTags is looking to hire a part-time energetic and smart individual to work in our office near UW to help out with various business administration and operations tasks. We are a small, smart and efficient team focused on delivering software and physical products for the up-and-coming Internet of Things revolution. This is a great opportunity to get involved with a high-tech, fun and fast growing technology start-up. Lot’s of potential future opportunities as we grow.
- Work closely with other team members in sales, engineering, tech support, finance, operations and management.
- Use our ecommerce and shipping systems to fulfill orders; pick the correct products, pack the box, determine the correct shipping vendor and ship the order.
- Prepare packages for external fulfillment providers
- Responsible for product inventory; monthly inventory counts, inbound, organization…
- Work with our finance team to categorize expenses and other financial transactions in our online accounting system
- Some custom products are manufactured in the office; this includes custom printed cards and labels as well as NFC tag encoding. You will be responsible for operating these commercial printing and encoding systems.
- Other office tasks as needed
- High School diploma required; UW student a bonus
- VERY strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Very strong time management skills; self-tasking and prioritization
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Very capable are using the Internet to figure things out for yourself
- Able to learn new systems and processes quickly and be able to improve on existing processes
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills; articulate, spelling, grammar…
- Able to pack orders up to 50 lbs; most are very lightweight
- Basic business math and analytical skills
- Experience with social media is a plus; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube…
- Basic experience with web technologies is a bonus
- 8-15 hrs. per week on average; some more some less. Depends on week’s tasks.
- Located physically close to the office for short commute (walk or bike)
- Work 1-4 hrs. per day as tasks and your schedule allow
- Able to check emails remotely (home, phone…)
- We are a dog friendly company; there are often dogs in the office and you can bring yours.
- Hourly contractor; full-time employment possible
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
- You want to work with smart people who are working with new technologies in an exciting industry
- You want to solve real problems, not just replicate other’s models
- You want to be pushed past your abilities and grow into a better version of yourself
- You want the opportunity of a real financial reward for hard work
- Visit our websites and learn more about us, our products and NFC
- Send us an email! Make sure to include a description of yourself, your resume, your LinkedIn, your availability and compensation requirements. Expect we will call your references.